Iribond® Steel Composite Panel
As well as our Aluminium Composite products, this panel consists equally of a PE core and is available as standard in a thickness of 3mm.
With its layers of 0.3mm steel on both sides Iribond® Steel convinces with superb rigidity and flatness.
3050 x 1220 x 3mm White Matt Digital coating (2 sides) 0.3mm – Available from stock.
Additionally a range of printable magnetic films which can be applied easily onto Iribond® Steel are offered in thicknesses of 0.35, 0.6 & 0.9mm. (Availability subject to enquiry).
Magnetic Film with White Matt PVC Surface
– 0.35mm x 1200mm wide x 20mtr roll
– 0.60mm x 650mm wide x 10mtr roll
– 0.60mm x 1000mm wide x 10mtr roll
– 0.90mm x 650mm wide x 10mtr roll
– 0.90mm x 1000mm wide x 10mtr roll
An innovative idea for shop fitting , point of sale campaigns, exhibition stands etc.
Iribond® Steel can be re-used or kept as a basic structure whereas the magnetic films offer diversity by being easily exchanged and being compatible with solvent, eco solvent & UV curable inks.
Additional versions of Iribond® Steel
- Dark green coating for blackboard applications and use of chalk * Special Order.
- White gloss coating for flipchart/whiteboard applications and use of marker pens * Special Order.