Polycarbonate UV – Flat Sheet
Polycarbonate is offered as a flat, clear transparent material used in glazing and safety applications where strength and durability are paramount,
The sheet can be used indoors and also has the benefit of a high performance co-extruded UV protection system, this helps to prevent yellowing and loss of strength thus guaranteeing a longer outdoor life.
The main characteristics of Polycarbonate UV – Flat Sheet are:
- High impact – virtually unbreakable
- Half the weight of a comparable pane of glass
- Light transmission of up to 90%
- Can be cold formed on site
- Class 1 surface spread of flame
- Excellent weather resistance
2500mm x 1250mm x 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
3050mm x 2050mm x 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
Other options available subject to enquiry including Opal, Tints and Patterned.