Posted on: 17th March, 2020
The ongoing spread of COVID 19 is affecting all of us. At Irpen we continue to monitor and assess the effect this has on our people and our business in the UK.
We are operating at full capacity and have taken action locally to protect our employees, customers and business operations, including:
- Risk assessment of all operations.
- Restricting travel to all but essential business critical.
- Stopped all non-critical meetings including visits from suppliers, partners and contractors.
- Ensure rigorous cleaning and hygiene protocols at Irpen UK sites.
- At this time, we have ample stocks in the UK and our supply chain is unaffected.
We do not see or expect there to be any impact to our customers. We will monitor, update and revise our strategy as the situation and Government advice develops.
We will also update you if the situation starts to impact our operations or our service to our customers.
17th March 2020