Policril® Recycled Range
Policril® REC is an extremely stable and environmentally friendly product. As an added value, this new product creates a more sustainable future and helps to protect our planet.
Irpen (U.K.) Ltd. has invested heavily in research and manufacturing techniques to develop a wide portfolio of cast acrylic sheets to suit many applications. As our latest innovation we introduce Policril® REC, acrylic cast sheets produced from 100% recycled methyl methacrylate monomer.
How it works
Why do our customers & distributors choose Policril® REC?
- Reduction of raw material usage
- Reduction of carbon foot-print from sheet production
- Guarantee of premium quality
- Reduction of waste from sheet production
- Increasing the life-cycle of cast acrylic
- Respect for the environment and our planet
Policril® REC is produced in Spain and has the same mechanical and physical properties as cast acrylic sheets produced with synthetic monomer.
Policril® REC is available in the following thicknesses:
3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm 10mm
Black, White, Opal
3mm & 5mm
- Black NE9302
- White B1301
- Opal B1201